The health and well-being of our dancers, staff, and HAD families is our priority.
During this pandemic:
· Class sizes have been reduced to accommodate social distancing.
· Upon arrival, dancers’ temperature will be taken. Parents will be notified to pick up their dancer if s/he has a temperature over 100.3◦ F.
· All dancers will wear masks while entering/exiting the building, in the common areas and while training.
· Class formats have been adjusted so there is no shared equipment.
· Classes will end 5-10 minutes early to allow for tiered entry and exit and thorough sanitation of all equipment and surfaces.
Notify staff if your dancer is experiencing symptoms or if your dancers has been exposed to the virus.
· Please no parents in the building. Thank you for your cooperation!
We encourage each of you to assess your own comfort levels and risk factors before making the decision to return to the studio. Our community’s health and safety are our number one priority and we urge you to take whatever personal precautions you need to, including staying home.
Please view our complete Pandemic Protocol and this video for further information.